A good news, our Ph.D student, Haoge Xu, won China Scholarship Council (CSC) scholarship for his Ph.D research on power electronics and control for DC microgrids.
- New collaboration project is funded by the Royal Society 19 March 2021
- Ph.D student Haoge Xu won CSC scholarship 26 June 2020
- Successful EU H2020 Marie-Curie Individual Fellowship application 6 February 2020
- Joint Project Workshop was held at Loughborough University 25 October 2019
- Ph.D students Fulong and Muhannad successfully defended their Ph.D thesis 17 September 2019