- Ph.D student Haoge Xu won CSC scholarship 26 June 2020
- Successful EU H2020 Marie-Curie Individual Fellowship application 6 February 2020
- Joint Project Workshop was held at Loughborough University 25 October 2019
- Ph.D students Fulong and Muhannad successfully defended their Ph.D thesis 17 September 2019
- Dr Zhengyu Lin Joined Loughborough University 3 May 2019
Category Archives: Funding
A good news, our Ph.D student, Haoge Xu, won China Scholarship Council (CSC) scholarship for his Ph.D research on power electronics and control for DC microgrids.
We received a good news that Dr Ruichi Wang’s Marie-Curie Individual Fellowship application is successful. The project is entitled “Power and Information Integration Technologies in Microgrids (PAINTING)”. Dr Wang will join the team, and be hosted by Dr Zhengyu Lin … Continue reading