Our research team is based in the Centre for Renewable Energy Systems Technology (CREST) at Loughborough University. Loughborough University is a top 10 University in the UK. CREST was established in 1993, has been recognised internationally as a centre of excellence in renewable energies, energy storage and smart grids.
We have collaboration with many leading organisations in the field of power electronics and smart grids.
Current Team Members:
- Dr Zhengyu Lin (Senior Lecturer, EPSRC Fellow)
- Dr Fulong Li (Research Associate)
- Dr Ruichi Wang (Marie-Curie Fellow)
- Mr. Haoge Xu (Ph.D student)
- Miss Aakriti Gupta (Commonwealth Split-site visiting Ph.D student)
Previous Team Members:
- Dr Muhannad Alsharaeef (Ph.D student, April 2016 to Sep 2019)
- Mr. Nicolas Jeannin (Placement student, ENSIAME, France, Sep 2019 to Jan 2020)
- Dr Navid Bayati (Visiting student, Aalborg University, Denmark, Sep 2019 to Oct 2019)
- Miss Yuwei Liu (Visiting student, Xiamen University, Aug 2019 to Oct 2019)
- Mr. Keke Zhao (Visiting student, Zhejiang University, Nov 2019 to March 2020)
- Mr. Yongwen Gu (Visiting Student, Shanghai University Dec 2019 to March 2020)